AT UR SERVICE
- Yamaha At Ur Service
- Tuguegarao Campaign
- Olongapo Campaign
- San Carlos Campaign
- Marilao Campaign
- Sorsogon Campaign
FREE Change Oil and Check Up
- Parts Selling
- Service Education Seminar
- Campaign dates: May 28 - 29, 2009
- Place: Marilao Town Plaza, Marilao, Bulacan
Yamaha Motor Philippines, Inc. (YMPH), together with Royce - Jan William, took part on the recently held Yamaha At Ur Service campaign in Marilao, Bulacan.
Registration and service area
- Motorcycle and tricycle drivers line up for registration on the Thursday morning of May 28.
- The service area is a shaded location where motorcycle and tricycle units are serviced.
- Genuine spare parts and Yamaha apparel were sold at the Yamaha truck, parked on the service area.
- To further voice out our campaign and to gain the public eye, a motorcade is held around Marilao.
- The convoy is composed of the latest Yamaha AT and MT motorcyles, as well as tricycles.
Games and fun activities
- Participants get the chance to join in our dice game.
- The mechanics of the game is pretty simple:
- Contestants have to occupy a certain area of the game board that represents a Yamaha motorcycle.
- The gamemaster then rolls the dice. The Yamaha motorcycle that appears face up on the dice will eliminate the rest of the participants who are not in that section of the board.
- The game continues, until only one participant is left, and emerges as the winner.
- The winner gets a prize from Yamaha.
- Pretty simple, isn't it?
Product knowledge seminar
- Participants get the chance to learn more of our latest Yamaha motorcycles, while they wait for their motorcycles to finish its servicing.
- Also, as part of the program, they are introduced to the Yamaha Safety Riding Science (YSRS) program, that teaches them about safety in motorcycle riding.
Change oil and tune-up
- The service area consists of 10 areas to handle multiple servicing of motorcycle units.
Live band performance
- Came evening, a local band made a live performance on stage.