- - Safety Touring:1st Leg (Pasig, Antipolo, & Pagsanjan)
- - Safety Touring:2nd Leg (Batangas Tour)
- - Safety Touring:3rd Leg (Daet Tour)
- - Safety Touring:4th Leg (Vigan Tour)
- - Safety Touring:5th Leg (Baguio Tour)
- - Safety Touring:6th Leg (Boracay Tour)
- - Safety Touring:7th Leg (Cebu Tour)
- - YSRS: 1st Batch - Road Safety Awareness
- - YSRS: 2nd Batch - Road Safety Awareness
- - YSRS: 3rd Batch - Road Safety Awareness
- - YSRS: 4th Batch - Road Safety Awareness
ROAD TO SAFETY CONTINUES TO ITS 5th LEG: BE SAFE, BE DIFFERENT, BE YAMAHA BAGUIO TOUR
Yamaha Safety Touring Campaign continues as it heats up the cold environs of Baguio City last Saturday, July 28,2012. One Hundred Nine (109) riders gathered together to experience a once in a lifetime touring event in the City of Pines.
The event participated by the riders who came all the way from Manila, with Angeles Superbikes and K-Servico Riders that gathered in Caltex Mirasol for the registration and gas up. By 7:30am, the three groups packed up and moved to Paniqui to meet the Tarlac UEMI Riders and Paniqui Royce Volt Harold Riders which at thet instance, were up to registration and gas up. As the riders meet, they conducted the flyering activity, promoting safety in McArthur Hi-way Paniqui. They then headed directly to Urdaneta City for the gas up and lunch at Cocolandia as they meet the Urdaneta Riders. Despite of the rain, the riders were eager to finish the long ride successfully going to Azalea Residences in Baguio.
The registration started at exactly 7:00 pm. The program started with opening remarks by Mr. Joerenn M. Dalay, President of Delta Rider and an inspirational message from Mr. Alex Sison of Pangasinan Riders Club. Then band serenades the riders during dinner. They participated in the games and the back draft signing. The program ended with the closing remarks by Mr Ryan Jude Camus.
Sunday morning, the riders wake up early, had some breakfast and took off the road together. The ride was cool and very smooth. The participants greatly enjoyed the ride. Thank you to all the riders who participated in the touring event.
- At the Road
- At the Venue