BORN TOMORROW.Mirroring our crossplane philosophy is the 689cc incline twin-engine that enables to build a linear torque creating an astonishing acceleration. The retro-inspired design of XSR700 also features a compact, lightweight chassis for great agility and extraordinary handling.
The XSR700 represents the Yamaha’s excellence in design history and embodies the future.
- Inline four-stroke, liquid cooled twin cylinder, 689 cc
- Vintage two-layer leather seat
- Low fuel consumption
- Headlight and vintage-inspired back lighting
- Aluminum fuel tank
- Crossplane technology and 270 degree crankshaft timing
- Weight centered forward and contoured body
- Pirelli Phantom tires with authentic carving
- High and powerful homogeneous torque output
The XSR700 stands out with its timeless design. The retro-influenced bodywork, a stepped seat, and a classically styled head-and-tail light. It pays homage to its heritage and embraces the contemporary by making use of modern innovation such as the ABS, LED lights, revised front fork, inverted LCD meter, larger disk brakes, enhanced tires, and the most efficient CP2 engine to date.
How to use the calculator?
Enter the amount of the motorcycle.
Choose down payment percentage.
Choose monthly payment term.
This calculator only provides an estimated amount based on provided information and prices may vary depending on selected branch of purchase.